Accidents in Public Places

If you are injured on public property, you may be entitled to make a claim. Even if you were partly to blame, talk to our solicitors: We have the experience to assess the strength of your case quickly — no matter where in the country you live. If you have a valid claim, we will represent you on a no-win, no-fee basis.

A person or company owning any public area is legally obliged to take out an insurance policy to meet the compensation claims of members of the public injured on the property.


Areas we cover:

"No-Win, No-Fee" Agreement | Accidents Abroad | Accidents And Injury At Work | Clinical/Medical Negligence Claims | Cosmetic / Beauty Surgery Claims | Faulty Product Claims | Road Traffic Accidents

Get in touch